1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose among three rooms. The first is full of raging fires; the second is full of assassins with loaded guns; and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
2. What question can never be answered?
3. What has six eyes but cannot see?
4. Before Mount Everest was discovered; what was the highest mountain in the world?
5. What 9 letter English word is still a word each time you take away a letter?
6. How can FIVE minus two equal 4?
7. What can you keep but cannot share and once you share it you can’t keep it anymore?
8. Which animal eats with its ears?
9. What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
10. I am as light as a feather; yet no man can hold me for long.